Beeswax is the substance secreted by the wax glands in the bee. Rich in acids, fatty acids, fatty alcohols, carbohydrates and many more. Beeswax has been used since prehistory as the first plastic, as a lubricant and waterproofing agent, in lost wax casting of metals and glass, as a polish for wood and leather, for making candles, as an ingredient in cosmetics and as an artistic medium in encaustic painting.
- Color : White , yellowish , yellow
- Certification :HACCP, ISO, GMP
- Grade: Grade A
- Shelf Life : 2 Years
- Weight (kg):25 kg
- Additives: Beeswax, Non
- Melting Point:67
- Saponification Value:104
- Impurity Content (%):0.2 %
- Product name: natural organic White Beeswax
- Smell of beeswax: Nature Honey Smell
- Surface: No luster on the surface
- Characteristics of beeswax :High Toughness
- Purification of beeswax :First melt and then purify
- Specific gravity of beeswax:1.05-1.10
- Benzene insoluble%:≤ 0.3
Arabic gum also known as acacia gum, chaar gund, char goond, or meska, is a natural gum made of hardened sap The gum is harvested commercially from wild trees throughout the Sahel from Senegal to Somalia . It's main components are polysaccharides, calcium, magnesium, and potassium salts. Containing gum, aldose, galactose, glucuronic acids and many more. Used in the food industry as a stabilizer, emulsifier, and thickening agent in icing, fillings, soft candy, chewing gum, and other confectionery, and to bind the sweeteners and flavorings in soft drinks.
|Appearance||White Powder or granule|
|Odor||Own inherent smell, no odor|
Viscosity ( Brookfield RVT, 25%, 25°C,
Spindle #2, 20rpm, mPa.s)
|Moisture(105°C, 5h)||15% Max|
|Solubility||Soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol|
|Insoluble in Acid||0.5%|
|Arsenic (As)||3ppm Max|
|Lead (Pb)||10ppm Max|
|Heavy Metals||40ppm Max|
|Total Plate Count||1000 cfu/ g Max|
Paraffin Wax :
Paraffin waxes are separated from crude oil during the production of light (distillate) lubricating oils. These semi refined paraffin waxes are categorized by oil content and the degree of refinement. The crudest versions fall into the slack wax category and contain between 5% to 20% oil. Next on the step of refinement are scale waxes containing between 1% to 5% oil. The highest grade of refinement is the fully refined wax. Fully refined paraffin waxes contain less then 0.5% oil and have been hydrotreated or clay treated to remove impurities and color. The resulting waxes are water clear, odor free, and normally food grade.
- Model Number : 56/58/60/62/64/66
- Application: Candle Making
- Melting Point: 54-56 56-58 58-60
- Forms: Solid
- Oil Content (%): 98%
- Refinement: Semi Refined
- Crystalline Index: Crystal
- Scale of DE oiling : Refinement: Semi
- Color: Pure White
- Commodity: Industrial Grade Paraffin Wax
- Appearance: White Solid
- Other name: Polyethylene Wax
- Semi Refined paraffin wax
Insect wax :
Active Ingredients: Artichokes element
High quality& competitive price
The wax, also called “pe-la” by the Chinese, is a kind of natural wax secreted by the coccid insect Epicurus pela, which deposit on the twigs and branches of the Chinese Ash and Fraxinus Excelsior. It is widely used for precision molding, metal coating, fiber cluster, surface polishing, insulation industry, cosmetics and pharmacy due to its special hardness, translucent, crystalline, brittleness, fibrous and high melting point.
(1) Our unique refining techniques yields a completely refined snow-white product dehydrated.
(2) Excellent compatibility with almost all natural waxes, natural fat and oil such as plant wax, animal wax, animal fat, aliphatic acid glyceride, hydrocarbon and aliphatic alcohol etc.
(3) It can be used as succedaneum of the finest Carnauba or Camellia without any characteristic smell and taste due to its high melting point and excellent properties.
(1) Medicine widely used as brightener, coating of tablet and capsule due to its fine ability of water proofing, damp proofing and smoothness.
(2) Industry Used for precision molding, metal coating, paper coating, fiber cluster, lubricant, polish agents, electrical insulation.
(3) Food used as the food coating and mold releasing agents in the food processing due to its superior flexibility, stable dispensability, ability of forming thin film, water proofing, damp proofing and oxidation resistance.
(4) Cosmetics widely applied to lipstick, pomade, eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, rough lotion making etc. due to its excellent permeability, emulsification state and smoothness.
Microcrystalline Wax :
Paraffin waxes are separated from crude oil during the production of light (distillate) lubricating oils. These semi refined paraffin waxes are categorized by oil content and the degree of refinement. The highest grade of refinement is the fully refined wax. Fully refined paraffin waxes contain less then 0.5% oil and have been hydrotreated or clay treated to remove impurities and color. The resulting waxes are water clear, odor free, and normally food grade.
- Model Number: 80
- Application: Candle Making and Cosmetics
- Melting Point:78-82
- Forms :Solid
- Oil Content (%):3
- Refinement: Fully Refined
- Crystalline Index :Crystal
- Scale of DE oiling: Standard
- Product name: Cheap bulk microcrystalline wax for cosmetics
- Color :Pure White
- Grade: Industrial Grade
- Shape: flakes
- Usage: Candle, Cosmetic
Carnauba Wax :
Carnauba wax, yellow solid angle, can be bleached, hard and brittle, not soluble in water, soluble in hot ethanol, hot ether, hot chlorine letter, carbon tetrachloride, oils,.
Its commonly used for tablets curing agent, widely used in cosmetics: lipsticks and cream ….
As a substitute for beeswax to enhance the melting point of spindle-shaped cosmetics, gives luster and heat stability.
Specification: Standard value \
Color : gold yellow
Surface : flakes
Smell : beeswax smell
Peroxide value : 4
Acid value( KOH /mg / g) : 4
Saponification( KOH /mg / g) : 78-95
Melting point °C : 80 - 86
Viscosity ( CP )°C : 21.6
Standard value :5 -14Specific gravity 25°C : 0.997
Flash point °C318
Uses of Wax:
Wax is used in multiple industries : from wax coloring pencils to medicine pill coating to food preservation to candle making and cosmetics .
It is truly the ancient plastic.